Pondělí, 30. Březen 2020, Online, Webinar - Food Safety Manager Class
About this Event
Safe Food Services offers a virtual Food Safety Manager PUBLIC CLASS. This is a live training, no different than the delivery of a live class.
This Food Safety Manager class is a key ingredient to help food service operations keep their customers and employees safe. Safe Food Services' training also helps you understand and identify all the food safety risks in an operation and provides you with knowledge to do your job.
You will gain knowledge in the following areas:
- The Importance of Food Safety
- Good Personal Hygiene
- Time and Temperature Control
- Preventing Cross-Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Safe Food Preparation
- Receiving and Storing Food
- Methods of Thawing, Cooking, Cooling and Reheating Food
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Food Safety Regulations
- Compliance with Government Regulations
- Moving Forward in a Career
- Added Professionalism
Attendees will receive:
- Comprehensive Training
- 6 Hour Live Webinar Instruction
- Diagnostic Test Review
- Practice Exam
- Textbook (optional)
- Online (in person) Proctored Exam - scheduled separately (optional)
*Please note: Reading the textbook before attending the course is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to help to ensure your success on the exam. Your English or Spanish textbook will be shipped to you at least 10 days after registering and is an additional cost of the course (please select the appropriate ticket price for the book). You will receive a notification when the books are shipped.
*Registration for this webinar does not include a web-cam exam for the Food Protection Manager Examination.